How to end a Short Session
Conclusions - 20 mins
Quiz 9 - Make the take-aways ‘concrete’
- Let people express what new actions they will start after the session.
Quiz 10 - Evaluate the session (Rank the statement: Today I…)
- Let people report what happened to them during the session
- Safety; Feedback; Be aware of bias
- To maintain Reward State, team needs regular ‘WeTime’
- Work is structured and unsocial (You're expected to be 'professional' and ready to perform). Team's emotional and psychological needs are not actively addressed.
- Beer time is unstructured and social (loud guy gets louder, amplify unhealthy tendencies)
- We-Time is when the team gets together to practice positive guidance to one another.
- Ask if the team whether they agrees to run a follow-up session.
After a session: download reports
Download WeQ individual report
- Click the “Report” tap to download individual report in a PDF format. Download a demo report.
Other Resources You May Like...